Trinity College London proudly sponsors NAME bursaries for teachers
22 May 2012
Trinity College London will be sponsoring 8 teachers to attend their first ever NAME conference.
Trinity’s bursaries have been awarded to:
- Jessica Blake (primary school worker in Tower Hamlets & Wandsworth)
- Hannah Dunster(primary and nursery schools worker in London)
- Marie McNally (instrumental teacher in Worcester)
- Jenni Parkinson (primary schools worker in London)
- Gail Mcleod(primary schools worker in London)
- Paul James (Bishop of Hereford’s Bluecoat School, Hereford)
- Nicola Ladwiniec (Saltash Community School)
- Sally Quantrill (instrumental and classroom teacher Oxfordshire County Music Service)
NAME Chair, James Garnett, said:
'The NAME conference offers a wonderful opportunity to experience continuing professional development, practical training workshops, research seminars and keynote speeches. We are delighted to be able to support teachers coming to the conference for the first time.'
To find out more about NAME's 2012 conference, Crossing Frontiers in Music Education, click here.