- English language
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Spoken English for Work (SEW)
- ESOL Skills for Life
- ESOL Step 1 and 2
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- PON in the UK and Ireland
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Replacement certificates
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- English language events and workshops
- Spoken Learner Corpus
Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English encourages children to learn the English language through drama, music and performance.
Children love learning language through performance. It helps them to put language into context and remember what they have learnt.
Read our Trinity Stars factsheet to find out about the awards and how they work.
At the end of Trinity Stars group performances, children receive a medal from a Trinity Stars expert, and later on they will receive a certificate that shows their name, the type of award and the name of the group in which they participated.
If you think your child would enjoy learning English this way, ask your school about participating in the Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English Award.