- English language
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Spoken English for Work (SEW)
- ESOL Skills for Life
- ESOL Step 1 and 2
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- PON in the UK and Ireland
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Replacement certificates
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- English language events and workshops
- Spoken Learner Corpus
Certificates and awards
Every participating child receives a Trinity Stars medal on the same day as the performance.
Project work undertaken by the children is reviewed and stamped in acknowledgment by the Trinity Stars expert on the day of the performances.
Each participating child receives a Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English Award certificate with their name and the name of their group or school show printed on the certificate. Certificates are issued up to six weeks after the performance date.
Participating teachers who prepared learners for the award will receive a certificate for participating in the reflective feedback session with the Trinity Stars expert. Teacher certificates are also issued up to six weeks after the performance date.