- English language
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- ESOL Skills for Life (UK)
- ESOL Step 1 and 2 (UK)
- PON in the UK and Ireland
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Replacement certificates
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- English language events and workshops
- Spoken Learner Corpus
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is an international standard for describing language ability. It is used around the world to describe learners' language skills.
- See the ISE IELTS CEFR alignment chart to see how Trinity's ISE levels and IELTS scores each align to CEFR levels.
- See a Trinity qualifications CEFR alignment chart to see how all of Trinity's English qualifications align to CEFR levels.
The CEFR Calibration Report details how GESE and ISE examinations are related to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
The CEFR Project Summary is a shorter version of this report.